Scope of Terms
Source Code may provide activity or program specific Terms of Service, for example, when Source Code provides interactive Materials and/or enables User Generated Content. If so, to the extent that these Terms do not conflict with the program-specific Terms of Service, the Terms herein remain in full force and effect.
Security and Privacy
No License: Unless otherwise specified in the Materials themselves, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the Web Sites.
You may not use or facilitate this site or any Materials in connection with any infringement analysis concerning Source Code products. By using this site or any Materials, you agree to grant Source Code a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to any patent claim thereafter drafted, which includes subject matter disclosed on this site.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Use the Web Sites, Materials, Services, or activities to "stalk" or otherwise harass or harm another;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Source Code official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Web Site or Materials;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You may not use the Web Site or Materials in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Source Code server, or network(s) connections, disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Web Site or Materials or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Web Sites or Materials;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law; and/or
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
US Government Restricted Rights: The Materials, including Source Code Software are provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in FAR52.227-14 and DFAR252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Use of the Materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Source Code's proprietary rights in them.
Notices and Disclosures
Exclusions of Warranty: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES AND MATERIALS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF SOURCE CODELECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SOURCE CODE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITES OR MATERIALS, EVEN IF SOURCE CODE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SOURCE CODE AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SOURCE CODE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE WEB SITE.
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, OR EXISTENCE OF ANY CONTENT, OR ANY CHANGES SOURCE CODE MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, DOCUMENTS, WEB SITE, CONTENT OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE WEB SITE (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE WEBSITES);
- THESE LIMITATIONS ON SOURCE CODE'S LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT SOURCE CODE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES.
Accuracy and Completeness: Source Code does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items within the Web Sites or Materials.
Changes and Updates: Source Code reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Web Sites or Materials (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Source Code may make changes to Web Sites or Materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. Source Code makes no commitment to update the Web Sites or Materials.
Forward Looking Statements: Some of the information on this Web Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the Source Code's future financial performance. Words such as "expects," "goals," "plans," "believes," "continues," "may," and variations of such words and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. In addition, any statements that refer to or may imply future financial performance, our anticipated growth, and trends in our businesses, and other characterizations of future events or circumstances are forward-looking statements. All such statements that are not historical facts are based on our current expectations and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, and the actual events or results may differ materially.
Content Related Notices
Ownership: You acknowledge and agree that Source Code owns all legal rights, title, and interest in and to the Materials and Web Sites, including any Source Code trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features therein (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist), and that they are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without Source Code's prior written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, Source Code does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information.
Notice Specific to Source Code Documents
Permission to use Source Code owned white papers, press releases, datasheets, specification documents, FAQs etc. ("Documents") from the Web Sites is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as K-12, universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the Web Site's design or layout or any other Source Code owned, operated, licensed, or controlled site. Elements of the Web Sites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, or image from any Web Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Source Code.
SOURCE CODE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SOURCE CODE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOURCE CODE AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SOURCE CODE MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED AT ANY TIME.
Links to Other Materials or Sites
The linked sites are not under the control of Source Code and Source Code is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Source Code reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Source Code does not endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
SOURCE CODE OR ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS, OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN SOURCE CODE'S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO SOURCE CODE. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO SOURCE CODE OR ANYONE AT SOURCE CODE. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SOURCE CODE MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
User access to this Web Site is governed by all applicable federal, state, and local laws. All information available on the Web Site is subject to U.S. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside.
Source Code makes no representation that Materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Source Code and govern your use of the Site. Each user may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when they use affiliate services, third party content, or third-party software. The Terms and the relationship between you and Source Code shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, USA, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and each party shall submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to affect the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.