Add On Data's uniquely customized Newcastle Systems NB Series mobile warehouse workstation with portable HotSwap power systems allows warehouse workers to take their “office” workstation where ever it is needed in the warehouse.
Warehouse Mobile Workstation
- Incoming Shipment Inspection & Labeling
- Cross Docking/Transfers
- Product Inventory Management
- Cycle/Piece Counting
- Order Fulfillment
- Product Picking
- Outbound Labeling
Benefits of Warehouse Mobile Workstations
- Improving Processes and Employee Workflow
- Enhance Operational Efficiencies
- Increase facility productivity
- Enables real time data for better management
The Add On Data Mobile Warehouse Workstation features sleek support members, making it useful in a wide variety of applications including retail, warehousing and manufacturing. Its small footprint makes it perfect for narrow aisles and small spaces. Designed with 5″ (127 mm) swivel casters, it ensures easy maneuverability in any environment.
The cart features Anton/Bauer’s Elora 240 Modular HotSwap Power System and is constructed with 11 gauge steel and fully reinforced surfaces. It has been designed to handle rough treatment over time.
The Mobile Warehouse Workstation is available in a variety of configurations and with multiple accessories.
Warehouse Mobile Workstation Features:
- Sturdy, durable construction that is able to withstand the pressures of warehouse environments
- Small Footprint offers easy maneuverability even within a tight facility.
- Ergonomic, modular design that accommodates a variety of accessories, yet easily adjustable for user comfort and safety.
- Light-weight, Industrial-strength, HotSwap power system runs for a full shift, yet never needs to be plugged in or powered down.
Advantages of Add On Data’s HotSwap Power System vs. Fixed Battery Power in a Distribution Center Environment
Facility Runtime – Distribution Centers typically run around the clock for either 5 or 7 days a week. Using fixed power solution, a facility would need, at minimum, twice as many fixed power carts versus HotSwap carts.
Electrical Outlet Installation Expense – Fixed Battery Power requires a large number of electrical outlets throughout the Distribution Center.
Maintenance – Fixed Battery Power Solutions require carts to be plugged-in. Very frequently, careless staffers move the carts, tearing plugs out of the walls, breaking the plug, cord, and wall outlet.
Replacement Battery Expense – Fixed SLA Batteries last only 3-9 months, necessitating frequent replacement
The Add On Data Warehouse Mobile Workstation is available in a variety of configurations and with multiple accessories.