Rack Integration Services
Rack and Stack
Save IT staff resources, maintain the focus on your core IT mission, and eliminate the unpredictability with our professional design and installation service. Let Add-On Data assemble, rack and cable your datacenter equipment — at your site or before it ships
With Add-On Data’s “Rack and Stack” service, you’ll eliminate the labor-intensive tasks that must occur each and every time new a server cluster, storage device(s) or networking gear is installed. Our experienced technicians can rack and cable your data center products — either on-site at your data center or prior to shipping at our facility, ensuring consistency and exceptionally high quality.
Rack Integration Service Features
- Rack layout and design
- Receive and unpack hardware
- Inventory check and labelling
- Professional assembly and mounting in racks
- Power and network cables provisioning and installation
- Intra-cabinet cabling as required
- System updates, including firmware and BIOS upgrades
- System imaging
- Complete diagnostic and quality assurance inspections on all installed equipment
- Full documentation, including serial number recording, cable list, layout and cable runs, Visio diagrams, and photo documentation
For more information, call us at (978) 988-1900, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the link below chat online with a sales professional who will be happy to provide you with a custom service quotation.