Custom Configured Computers and Appliances
Add On Data custom designs and builds turnkey computer systems for companies of all sizes, both large and small, as well as Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
Serving the medical, security and software industries, we specialize in supplying custom systems in the quantities you require for your markets and applications. Add On Data obtained ISO compliancy by adhering to strict Quality Assurance procedures in all of its design and manufacturing processes.
Custom Features and Services:
- Component Engineering and Design
- 24-hour Test and Burn In
- OEM Branding & Packaging
- Software Image Management and Installation (Customer Applications)
- Maintenance and Installation Services
- Warranty Services - Overnight Advanced Hardware Replacement
- Certification Services (FCC, UL, CSA, TUV, CE and CB)
Because we understand the important role branding plays in the marketing of a product, we ensure that every component embedded in our systems is of the highest quality and performs up to the most rigorous standards.
Why OEMs Choose Add On Data?
- Ability to Focus on Core Competency Resulting in Increased Operating Performance
- Accelerated Time to Market
- Reduced Deployment Costs
- Superior Customer Service
- Optimized Software Performance
- ISO-9002: Compliant
- Identification and Integration of ‘Best of Breed’ Products and Services
- Multi-Vendor Products Tested for Operating System Compatibility
- Product Transition Management
- Industry’s Highest Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
We can manufacture systems for any industry in need of high-quality platforms and we have specific expertise in the Medical, Software, and Security Industries. Because our systems are built adhering to ISO 9002 standards, our partners can ship their systems anywhere in the world with confidence.
In our dealings with our customers who are contractors for the Department of Homeland Security, we have achieved a level of proficiency in manufacturing protocols that other vendors have never experienced. Paying attention to every detail is our responsibility. We strive for 100% accuracy.
Our OEM partners are truly partners in every way, and their success is our success.