Upgrade or retrofit your mobile computing cart to 100% – 24×7 – uptime while significantly decreasing annual maintenance costs.
Healthcare facilities and other powered mobile computer carts users share significant frustration surrounding insufficient runtimes and short battery life. In many organizations, the carts are pushed aside due to poor power system performance.
The Add-On Data HotSwap Power System solves workflow and downtime issues by adapting swappable batteries to the existing fleet of carts. Imagine, a nurse/clinician beginning his or her shift by attaching one or two small batteries to the cart and then doesn’t worry about power for the rest of the shift.
Powered by Anton/Bauer, the HotSwap Power System is specifically designed for use in powered mobile computer carts located in the most demanding locations. With a unique, versatile design, it adapts to fit every cart in the industry. It can even be used to upgrade non-powered carts to become powered carts.
- Offers 100% cart mobility – never plug it in again!
- Significantly reduces cart weight – making it easier to maneuver
- Highest capacity batteries available offering the longest runtime
- Upgrade/Retrofit existing powered computing cart
- Power-up non-powered computing cart
- User-friendly gauges that display true state-of-battery charge
- Intelligent charge control circuitry eliminates over-/under-charging
- Automatic maintenance scheduling
- Continuous networking monitoring, e-mail alerts and event logs provide fleet data to aid in managing cart usage and optimizing battery life
To learn more about the Add-On Data Mobile Computer Cart Power Upgrade/Retrofit Service or get a quote, please click here.