Fixed Power System
Fanless, Medical Grade Fixed Power Systems
The Add On Data Fixed Power System, powered by Advantech, features a 420-Wh industrial power storage system with a lithium iron phosphate (LiFeP04) cell that is specifically designed for use in mobile point-of-care products within hospitals and long-term healthcare facilities. Certified to meet EN 60601 Medical Safety Standards, the unique, lightweight design is versatile, and adapts to fit every any point-of-care cart.
With The Add On Data Fixed Power System You Can:
- Upgrade existing systems.
- Retrofit existing pole computer carts.
- Power UP non-powered carts.
- DECREASE maintenance costs.
Designed for ease-of-use in any healthcare setting, features include:
- Environmentally friendly, long life-cycle rechargeable batteries
- Fanless design for hospital environment
- Swappable battery pack design for quick and easy replacement
- 2 VDC output with simultaneous power support
- Safety protection prevents against over charge and discharge
- Optional “AMiS_Link” software solution for remote battery management
- User-friendly gauge designed by nurses for nurses that provides true state-of-charge.
- On-screen prompts provide guidance to proper usage for best results.
- Water and dust penetration protection
Together, Add On Data and Advantech offer an efficient, cost-effective solution to your existing system
- Real-time monitoring, email alerts and event logs provide fleet data to aid your team in managing cart usage and optimize battery life.
- Automatic maintenance scheduling.
- Prolonged battery life with readily available, easily replaceable Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries.
- Battery Type: Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LFP)
- Battery Capacity: 420 Wh
- Battery Lifespan: DOD 80%, 2000 cycles
- Charge Time: < 3 hr. DOD 100%
- Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50 ~ 60 Hz, Max 4.5 A
- DC Output Voltage System 1: 19 VDC, Max. 6 A
- DC Output Voltage System 2: 12 VDC, Max. 5 A
- Charging Status Indicators: LEDs with continuous readout; intelligent software
- DC Output Interface: DC jack (4-pin locking mini-din connector)
- Communication Interface: RS-232
- Dimensions: 11.1″ x 10.2″ x 3.9″
- Weight: 17.6 lbs
- Battery capacity indicator
- Alerts (battery capacity, temperature, warning)
- Battery life cycle statistics
- Report & log file
- Client installation & server installation (Optional)
Add On Data represents Advantech’s Fanless, Medical Grade Fixed Power System.