Refurbished Mobile Computer Carts
Refurbished Mobile Computer Carts
Certified, Refurbished Mobile Computing Cart Solutions for Healthcare Organizations
Add-On Data provides healthcare organizations with high-quality, certified refurbished mobile computer carts and unsurpassed customer service. Our reputation has been built one satisfied customer at a time, and we are committed to building many more long-term relationships. We accomplish this is by offering the best point-of-care healthcare technology equipment, coupled with competitive pricing and outstanding customer support.
Why Certified, Like-New?
Hospitals, healthcare facilities, medical practices, and other organizations, both large and small, are not immune to economic uncertainty and significant reimbursement challenges. Some larger organizations are seeking to trade-in “older” gear when purchasing replacement mobile point-of-care computer carts.
As a result, there is a very active market for certified refurbished items as numerous hospitals and facilities are looking for creative ways to stretch shrunken budgets even further.
- Price and Value – Add-On Data offers significant savings on like-new, refurbished mobile point-of-care carts, compared to buying new. Depending on the age, configuration, and availability, pricing for refurbished solutions can result in savings up to 60%.
- Trade In or Trade Up – Save even more by trading-in/trading-up your existing point-of-care carts for Add-On Data certified refurbished carts.
- Rental – Add-On Data offers flexible short term and long term rental programs.
- Warranty – Add-On Data offers a 60-day money-back warranty and satisfaction guarantee on all refurbished products. Extended warranties and service programs are also available.
- Quality – Add-On Data has a vigorous Total Quality Management Process. See below for more details on our refurbishment process.
- Like-New Aesthetics – Add-On Data certified refurbished products look like new product right out of the box.
- Like-New or Better Functionality – Add-On Data thoroughly tests all certified refurbished products for like-new functionality before selling. Expect refurbished products to function just as well as new ones.
- Availability – In addition to the considerable financial advantages, one of the most important benefits is Add-On Data’s rapid turn-around and fast delivery. Add-On Data’s configuration and deployment services delivers equipment that has been pre-configured in our facility direct to your loading dock. All you need to do is plug it in, saving your valuable time.
Our Refurbishment Process
Add-On Data has developed a stringent and comprehensive two-stage refurbishing process that is applied to each and every piece of used equipment guaranteeing the highest-quality like-new product:
Stage 1: Cosmetic Refurbishment
After an initial physical condition check, each unit is disassembled, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, sanded, primed and painted as necessary using the highest quality materials by our factory-trained staff. The end-result is that every piece of equipment is completely functional and free of all blemishes.
Stage 2: Technical Refurbishment
Our extensive experience with refurbishment and large parts inventory allow Add-On Data engineers to refurbish each mobile technology cart according to the original manufacturer’s specifications. Our engineers and technicians are equipped with the latest testing equipment and all technical parameters/conditions are functionally verified according to all factory specifications. Any, all non-performing and under-performing parts, and components are replaced or repaired according to the guidelines set forth by the manufacturer.
Any existing accessories, peripherals and modules commonly used with the equipment are reintroduced so overall operation and effectiveness can be verified. Throughout this process, every replacement, test and service are properly recorded by the biomedical engineers under the equipment history log and it is readily available for our customers to review.
Why Add-On Data?
Add-On Data healthcare experts can guide you toward achieving optimal efficiency for all your technology requirements. Let us assist you with selecting the appropriate equipment and technology to improve access to patient information at the point of care and improving patient care and quality.
So what sets Add-On Data apart from other IT firms? Simple. It’s about how we relate to our clients.
Add-On Data ceases to think like a vendor and works as an extension of your team, allowing you to focus fully on your business needs with:
- Rental Programs
- Configuration and Deployment Services
- Certified partner status with several renowned technology companies
- Skilled technology experts and engineers
- 24 X 7 help, technical support and service is only a phone call away
- Free Healthcare Grant Search and Optional Grant Writing
Our experienced professionals can turn your healthcare technology investments
into a powerful advantage.