Mobile Point of Care Integration
Point-of-Care Hospital Cart Assembly and Integration Services
Save time and money by allowing the experts at Add-On Data to set-up and configure your Point of Care Hospital Computer Carts; ensure that your installation and integration is done “right the first time” and ready-to-roll upon delivery.
Using proven deployment best practices, Add-On Data technicians work with your team to plan the best strategy for transitioning from staging to production, reducing the impact on clinician productivity, effectively managing bulk supplies, boxes, parts, and assembling your carts correctly and quickly. With Add-On Data, you can be confident your mobile workstations and carts are optimized to meet the demands of your clinical environment.
- Save time and money utilizing Add-On Data’s certified professionals
- Eliminate potential problems and avoid unplanned costs due to improper installation
- Free-up valuable resources to focus on your core responsibilities
- No need for an “on-site” staff expert
- Ready-to-roll at time of deployment
- Resolve potential problems in a timely manner
- Safeguard operational efficiencies and maintain uptime
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- All phases of Cart Integration performed by manufacturer certified service providers
Cart Assembly and Integration
Add-On Data works collaboratively with clinicians and IT to ensure each cart rollout is successful. Using proven deployment best practices, Add-On Data technicians work with your team to plan the best strategy for transitioning from staging to production, reducing any potential impact on clinician productivity, effectively managing bulk supplies, boxes, parts, and assembling your carts quickly and quickly the first time. Either on-site at your facility or off-site at Add-On Data, you can rest assured that your mobile workstations and carts will be set-up and configured to optimally meet the demands of your fast-paced clinical environment.
Add-On Data offers a complete menu of set-up and facility integration services for Mobile Point of Care Computer Carts:
- Set-up and configuration of carts
- Customize configurations to facility’s specific hardware
- Unpack carts, monitors, CPUs, laptops, keyboards, mice, and other peripherals
- Prepare carts for hardware installation
- Install hardware (carts, monitors, CPUs, laptops, keyboards, mice, etc.)
- Adjust all cart movements (counterbalance per weight of hardware)
- Route and organize cabling
- Software installation and imaging
- Integration with hospital wireless IT network
- Asset management tagging
- Delivery to loading dock or service location
Add-On Data healthcare professionals have more than 30 years experience implementing mobile computing systems within hospitals and healthcare facilities. Benefit from our thorough understanding of hospital processes and clinician workflow, Add-On Data helps bridge the gap between technology and patient bedside. The end result for you and your organization is seamless technology and better patient care.
Turn your healthcare technology investments into a powerful advantage. Learn More.
Call Add-On Data today!